Raymond Panzarella-Rodriguez is the Owner/President of Panzarella Law Firm. He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Pima County Bar and Arizona State Bar, and is licensed to practice in the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court of Arizona.
He is a certified criminal law specialist and has been practicing criminal and personal injury law for over 30 years.
PANZARELLA LAW FIRM
OCTOBER 1994 – PRESENT
• Have run a successful law practice for the last 25 years. Duties include office management of several full-time staffers and supervising independent contractors, including law clerks, paralegals, investigators, and experts pursuant to CJA funding requests.
• Represent Clients (English, Spanish & Native-Indigenous speakers) in criminal cases across all courts in Arizona. Fluent in Spanish, some proficiency in Portuguese and Italian.
• Tried over 100 felony cases, including Death Penalty cases, in City, Justice, Superior, Federal and Tohono O’Odham Tribal Court. Secured not guilty verdicts in many of those cases.
• Admitted to practice in US District Court and had oral arguments in several cases before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
• Admitted to the CJA Panel under the US District Court since 1995. Regularly appointed to 50 – 100 felony cases each year. Proficient in contemporaneous billing on CJA Vouchers.
• Arizona State Bar Seminar Committee, 2002-2012. Presented, facilitated, and chaired numerous seminars for practitioners with emphasis on criminal law. Topics included juvenile, tribal law, criminal trial practice and state bar course on professionalism.
TRIAL ATTORNEY/APPELLATE LAWYER
RALLS, VALENZUELA AND MARSHALL, P.C.
OCTOBER 1992 – OCTOBER 1994
• Tried over 12 felony cases, including the largest cocaine case (1.5 tons) ever seen in the history of the US District Court in San Diego.
• Secured not guilty verdicts in many felony and misdemeanor cases.
PIMA COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER’S OFFICE
DECEMBER 1989 – OCTOBER 1992
• Tried over 30 felony cases, many resulting in not guilty verdicts.
15 W. Washington Street, Tucson, AZ 85701 ·
Call Now : +1 (520)-882-3770
With over 30 years of experience, our law firm is the best choice for any DUI, personal injury, or criminal matter. This is a fully bilingual practice.
Our team looks forward to assisting you with your legal matter. Email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookm arksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
Ray was a print and radio journalist in Arizona and Colorado for 7 years. His bilingual skills helped him cover Mexico and the border region.
In 1988, he graduated from the University of Arizona, College of Law as the Editor-in-Chief of the International Comparative Law Journal.
His experience at premier law firms, such as, Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McNally P.C. and Ralls, Bruner, Valenzuela & Marshall allowed him to gain practice with personal injury and criminal law cases.
He served on the Governor’s Symposium on Juvenile Law in 2001, and has been a speaker for various CLE programs sponsored by the Arizona State Bar, teaching everything from professional responsibility to juvenile law.
• University of Colorado
• Distinguished ranking by Martindale – Hubble Peer Review for legal ability and high ethical standards.
• Commendation for Volunteer Service to The Tohono O’odham Tribal Nation.
• Awarded ABA Certificate of Merit for an in-depth investigative series on Juvenile Justice.
• Certified Criminal Law Specialist by the Arizona State Bar since 1995.
• National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
• Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
• American Bar Association
• Arizona Bar Association
• Pima County Bar Association
• Criminal Law Consultant for Mexican Consulate’s Office.
• Guest Lecturer with Arizona State Bar’s Young Lawyer’s Division, “Youth, Drugs & Alcohol Outreach.”
• Mock Trial Judge & Coach for local junior high, high school and University of Arizona Mock Trial Invitationals.
• Regular guest speaker on the “Legal Hotline” talk show on KNST AM Radio; and on Spanish show, “Conozca Sus Derechos” (Know Your Rights) on KUAT FM Radio.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts.
I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary,
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country.